OOTD: HWYW - Off-Shoulder

Posted on May 20, 2016



Diane, the blogger of Deevine-Anonyme collaborates with multiple bloggers each month and hosts HWYW! She reached out to me once I came back to blogging and I was happy to be a part of her collaboration again. This month's theme is How Would You Wear Off-Shoulder clothing! The only off-shoulder piece of clothing I have at the moment is this black crop top from the app DealSale. I paired it with a year old skirt yellow and blue skirt from Oasap and sandals.
Here's the link if you want to join: HWYW Challenge.
xx

Black Top | DealSale
Floral Skirt | Oasap
Cross-body Bag | Cato
Multicolored Sandals | Target
  1. This whole outfit is so cute, I specially love the skirt.
    http://www.stylediarybyosy.com/2016/05/how-would-you-wear-off-shoulder.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so cute! I'm in love with that skirt especially. Perfect casual outfit for summer! :)

    http://www.thebeautybeau.com/spec-tacular/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your skirt! This is such a cute look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to have you back again in the challenge! I really love the prints of your skirt, it looks very pretty with the top!
    xx
    DeeVine Anonyme

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely top you chose, it looks very pretty together with the skirt. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that skirt! I never would have thought to pair it with a black top, but it really looks fabulous! And the off the shoulder style makes it super cute for summer!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. belle tenue j'adore ta jupe

    www.DianeFnk.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh you guys are so cute!! Love your outfit and hair girl omg <3

    istylelooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute casual way to rock this trend. I love your skirt but your fringe purse has my heart. You nailed both the two trends hun.
    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a pretty outfit , i love how you style it! x

    http://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete