OOTD: In Vintage

Posted on Apr 10, 2015



Hey everyone! 3 more days until Game of Thrones! This week was fun. I started running again and  I took some photos with a couple of my friends. I'll be posting it soon and some photos are already on Instagram: @LittleOlivee! Other than that, this weekend is the last weekend I have to relax. The next two weeks are all for exams!
So I realize this outfit is considered to be a fall outfit, more specifically, a color blocking fall outfit. I love this relaxed look for school for spring mornings though. In an attempt to look less Halloween-y, I wore a mustard cardigan instead of the white one I was initially going to wear. I also started to binge watch Mad Men and every weekend I take a few boxes home so I can slowly before the summer! Woo counting down :).

Rust Long Sleeve | Forever 21 
Mustard Cardigan | H&M
Black Pants | Boohoo
Necklace | Boohoo
Black Boots | Forever 21
  1. you look amazing, love the colors

    gafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your style and its even better that these are simple outfits I can find in my closet and put together.
    www.thequirkyphilosopher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Work that colour palette, yes~

    ReplyDelete