OOTD: Suns and Flowers

Posted on Aug 29, 2014

Top - Oasap | Skirt - Oasap | Sunglasses - Oasap | Necklace - Forever 21 | Sandals - thrifted | Bag - Cotton On
Ok...it is hot as hell walking around campus. I can understand why everyone wears gym clothes... I may join them. This week was hectic! I joined some clubs (rock climbing and fashion) and hopefully I'll get a job at the school where all I have to do is check people into games. Also it's just a huge transition you know? Everyone here is so friendly and I'm loving it. My hometown has nothing but grumpy elders (sorry Deltona) and it has nothing to do. Nobody that I've spoken to has heard of Deltona haha. So needless to say I'm exhausted but very grateful! I have to figure out what days I'm going to be able to blog too in between clubs and school.
In these photos, I'm at my friend Megan's apartment and I also took some photos of her too. In this heat, lace is a must and I don't mind skirts and I love the print of this one :).
  1. Please don't blend in by wearing gym attire. I'm already sick of the people who do it! lol. I'm so happy you're adjusting so well to college life. Live it up!

    Thy Bliss Calls

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey dear...u look great
    love your hair
    that top is nice too

    http://www.ann-u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love!! love ur hair too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look lovely, I'm feeling that skirt and it's nice to see you're off to a good start in your new place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great even in the extreme heat lol!
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    Instagram: Cmichellestyles

    ReplyDelete