OOTD: Sunflowers!

Posted on Mar 20, 2014


Hey girlies!
Today I had a complete "me" day. I went out and took some photos near the library and just enjoyed being outside. I can't tell you how long it's been since I've taken photos on my own with just a tripod. Haha totally more time consuming too. I've really taken advantage of this week since my boss only scheduled me to work this weekend. I love leisure.
I'm so excited about this post though! I love how these photos came out and I have no idea why I've never taken photos here before lol. I bought this top on eBay for like $5! It's a cute knock off of version of American Apparel's sunflower set that I've coveted since the summer. Woo for eBay! :) And by the way my hair is totally wet with conditioner throughout this whole shoot hehe. 

.....
Floral Top | eBay
Maxi Skirt | Pacsun
Earrings | Wal-Mart
Brown Boots | Ross
Sunnies | Kohl's

  1. This is stunning! I love all the different elements together xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful, love the touch of summer with the top you chose. I love leisure too, wish I had more of it lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking lovely as always, hun! Happy Friday!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely look, the yellow looks amazing on your skin tone! Glad you had a lovely week relaxing xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pics!
    www.tributetothestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lurrrrrrrrv that top, may have to make a sneaky purchase for summer! x

    www.hanvalentine.com

    ReplyDelete