OOTD: Houndstooth

Posted on Jan 12, 2014

 | top: H&M | necklace: Ebay | jacket: Foymall | pants: Forever 21 | boots: Kohl's |

Hey everyone! A cold front came in for a day in Florida! Well..it wasn't that cold because I could still go out without the jacket but close enough. Finally worked up the nerve to wear my hounds tooth pants from Forever 21 and this spliced wool coat from Foymall! I really love this jacket! Finally my search for a nice black zippered jacket has ended lol.
School starts tomorrow and just like that my break is over! Five classes this semester, 30hr work weeks, let's do ittt! I hope you guys had a good weekend. :)
  1. I love your pants -- the print being so tiny is great :)

    -Rose

    rose-et-violet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is just so much gorgeous here <3 I love the colour of your shirt xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. great style i like your necklace, boots and this jacket waooo <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is just too gorgeous!
    Nice look.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking great girl, I love your pants
    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit! <3

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This has to be one of my favorite outfits of yours! I looks so great. I want everything.

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with work and school!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the pants look awesome and such a nice piece. I love love your jewelry collection you always find cool pieces especially necklaces x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love love those trousers & that jacket. Beaut as always! x

    www.hanvalentine.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. glad you found the jacket you were looking for
    it looks great on you
    http://www.thegoodonesgo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those trousers! They look great paired with the purple vest, not a colour I'd usually opt for but in this case I'm so drawn to it.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete