OOTD: Mustard Cardigan

Posted on Mar 3, 2013


 | cardigan: H&M | shorts, top, belt: Goodwill | tights: Wet Seal |


So ever since I found this cardigan at H&M in this color, I've been in love. I've always loved this color and it's so warm and cozy too haha. Today I wore very simple items to let this cardigan speak for itself! Cardigans have been a favortie of mine ever since I've been into fashion. It really is an accessory to me. 

Woo besides that it's spring break!! And my birthday is in a couple of days! I actually forgot about my birthday until my mom reminded me about it... Haha but it's all good. I picked up more hours at work and I've had more incentive to get rid of things in my wardrobe since I work at a clothing store. My paycheck goes straight to their clothes -_-. Haha hope you guys have a great weekend! 

Similar Look:
  1. Lovely outfit! I love how the cardigan gives that extra boost of colour to the outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love love! the cardigan in that color
    and the tights too
    you're so lucky you work in a clothes store!..x
    www.olakunmioni.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cardigan is lovely! cute color
    http://www.modavracha.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That colour is gorgeous,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour of your cardigan, it compliments your skin tone so well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! I love that colour on you and the tights are insane xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your hair and the color of the cardi

    rarelydressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks awesome! I love the bright yellow cardi on top of your casual-cool outfit. Those tights are perfect <3

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG ! you are georgous, i'm following you on instagram, love this perfect outfit, so lovely :) see you xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can I steal that cardigan? Haha
    It is gorgeous! Love the color, and you look so cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice outfit!

    Do you want to follow each other? Just let me know!

    xx,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi sweetie! i love your cardi ;) hope your weekend is going well <3

    xx james
    p.s. i made a twitter! @jamielechic

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this casual look!

    Brittany x
    www.BrillianceOfB.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the tights and the yellow cardi!

    -Lisa
    The Lovely Memoir

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute look

    www.diaryofarockprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute look!! Love your blog too :) Oh and I like your header too! Great design :) Come see me sometime! Love the visitors :)

    xo
    Emily
    The Rancher's Daughter

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look amazing, I could never pull off such a bold colour and patterned tights as well as you do!

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful outfit! i love the cardigan and tights! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great look! xxx

    girluareamazing.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing combination! :)

    http://www.le-young.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love everything!....very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  22. mustard is such a gorgeous shade on a jumper. love the look!

    Lola x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amazing! In love with your shorts <3
    xxx

    http://infinityuniverse-ema.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Seriously love the cardigan! ALso you heair too! How do you get it like that if you dont mind me asking? Is it a twist out? :)
    Saadiya x

    www.thatgirlsaadiya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. love this outfit. the mix of textures works so well.

    http://themodernmannequin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete