OOTD: Geometrics

Posted on Feb 17, 2013

 | sweater: Goodwill | shorts: Tj Maxx| tights: Kohl's | boots: Rue 21 |


Haha hey do you like my title...I just had no idea what to call it. To be honest, coming up with titles for my outfits are kind of hard. I'm not sure whether to come up with something creative, use lyrics from a song or just  use whatever I'm wearing and make a title out of that....which is what I just did.

So I broke out these awesome floral tights (that I hardly wear to keep from ripping) just to keep my legs a little warm during this semi-chilly day. Looks a bit monochromatic too with the purple don't your think? I do love this sweater though.

This weekend was pretty busy for me which I'm greatful for! After I came back from my trips, I was already tired but I had to work the next day! Then on Friday I worked a late shift and the next day I worked the busiest morning ever lol. There was a huge sale and people were lined up waiting to come in 3 hours before we opened. So today is my rest, homework and blogging day! How was your weekend?

P.S. I'm glad to say that I'm back in the mood to start blogging regularly now. That trip messed up my whole routine haha.
  1. You look so gorgeous - and I'm the same with lovely tights, I never want to wear them haha xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tights compliment the sweater so well. Love the combination. Hah, I can't wait til I can wear shorts outside again :D Have a good day of rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cool sweater- doesn't even look thrifted at all! please check out our blog if you have time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your hair!! it's so cute
    http://www.thegoodonesgo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. like your sweater and hair! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute sweater,that was def a good thrift find
    Xx
    :) gardengirlstyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sweater is beautiful! Loving the shorts as well.
    M x http://mvspradaornada.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sweater is really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the textures in this, love your style.

    xoxo,
    your newest follower

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi dear! i just found your blog and i love it ..would you like to follow each other??
    ♥ http://signaturechic.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your sweater is so awesome and I LOVE your tights!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the sweater, very pretty look indeed :)

    Lola xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those tights are incredibly, you look gorgeous

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here


    ReplyDelete
  14. great thrift find, cool sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your sweater is gorgeous, and I love the pictures =) My weekend was pretty chill, I was able to relax and clean up =) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your sweater is gorgeous! x

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great jacket ! OX

    ReplyDelete