OOTD: Vintage Pink

Posted on May 31, 2012


 (crop top, belt, bag: Goodwill, flats: Ross, earrings: mom's, necklace: Oasap)

So before Alex came over yesterday, I ran out and did some errands for my mom and this is what I wore. This whole outfit is thrifted too and I cut the top myself :). This new setting happens to be my backyard. It was a lake but it's all dried up now.

Well today I'm headed off to graduation rehearsal and taking back some shorts that are WAY to small for me. Possibly swimming in the pool today and meeting up with some friends afterwards. Hope you guys have a great day! I'm in a bit of a rush :)
  1. cute top!
    love the necklace

    xx
    www.roaringmytwenties.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful :D love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the top:) Good luck with graduation! I graduated last year and I know how exciting it can be.

    http://www.undiscoveredworth.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your necklace!
    coppercloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like every piece of this look. The necklace is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning outfit! I adore the necklace you look so lovely!

    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. j'adore trop cette tenue!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this relaxed look x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very beautiful necklace xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute as usual..love the pink top and the necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so cool! Love these shots and the pink;/white combo is so classic + on-trend i love it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. you're so beautiful c: i love your style. you find the best clothes in the places i would have never thought would have good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a pretty top!!! you look soooo lovely!!!! i LOVE your blog :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE your necklace! It's so pretty. Your top is really cute~ Great outfit!

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely love your style! Your outfit is beautiful :)

    Would you like to follow each other? :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute pink top! and I absolutely adore your necklace!
    - Che

    style-che.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. you look perfect for summer!!!
    Love the necklace, is gorgeous! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great blog ! :) I love your style ♥♥

    visit my blog, if you want :)

    http://martistyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. so beautiful!
    excellent choice ..I love short
    хх

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look lovely! I love the fit of the shorts, I can only live in high-waist stuff, ha! Hope your graduation rehearsal went well!
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  21. your backyard is the perfect backdrop for blog photos! you look so cute!!

    <3 james

    ReplyDelete
  22. love the colour of your top, its perfect with your shorts, so cute

    http://mademoisellecharlotteanne.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love everything about the outfit!
    The necklace is amazing!!
    xx

    http://undisclozetdesires.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look gorgeous. I love the whole combination and would wear it the same way :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a cute look and I love that little green bag!
    xx

    http://justdailythings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. loove the pink top! <3


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  27. love it! chic chic polished! plus cute!

    ReplyDelete
  28. oh my goodness, how fabulous are you! you have an amazing style, I love how you pair things together ♥

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the style it's simple but very cute

    ReplyDelete