OOTD: Comfort, Gems

Posted on May 12, 2012

 (jumper: Forever 21, shorts: Goodwill, scarf: Goodwill, necklace&earrings: mom, heels: Vera Wang)

I was comfortable today with this printed jumper and jean shorts. I added a leopard turban and small pieces of jewelry to go with. It's obvious to say that I was going for comfort here. So instead of wearing flats I added a simple 'comfortable' heel :).

So besides being terribly tired and lazying about, I'm going to put some clothes away and study for my AP test on Monday. I've basically been dragging my feet around school just waiting for the graduation date. Haha I feel like my life won't be able to start until I graduate. Then I can start really pursuing what I want to do and have more time to focus on what I want.

Thanks guys! Much love :)
  1. Cute jumper and shoes! I was a lover of Picnik before it disappeared...haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm really in love with your style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous sweater ! I love the shoes too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Jumper and shoes! Graduation day is the start of a whole new journey!

    -Lisa
    The Lovely Memoir

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the jumper!
    I found pixlr is a great alternative to picnik also has vintage effects :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit :) Love the hairband on you.

    x
    Valentina de Pertis

    ReplyDelete
  7. your too cute :) love your sweater and that headband! super cuteee! Hugs from California! xx,
    The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh love those shoes!!! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely shirt & short!

    xoxo 2NDtheytalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit, I love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the heels and the jumper, nice outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look beautiful! <3 I love love love that headscarf!

    x
    Lost in the Haze: a Fashion Photography Plog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome jumper! Comfort is always the best way to go. =) Especially during exams, haha.

    xx,
    Melanie of Aetherlily

    ReplyDelete
  14. Picnik is gone? Wow....

    Nice look by the way. It does look very comfortable.

    I use Picasa and its pretty neat.

    xoxo,
    Sheyla
    www.freestyle-moda.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. those shoes are so cute

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your outfit, it's amazing !! :)

    http://ljphotodiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute look! Love your hairscarf and shoes!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ah, those heels are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the jumper! You look so cool in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. loveeee this! especially that headband scarf! too cute.

    -kim
    found the route

    ReplyDelete
  21. You have a beautiful blog :) thank you for commenting mine! I'll now be following yours :) x

    ReplyDelete