Buys: Vintage Haul

Posted on Jan 24, 2012


 So I'm obsessed with those earrings, I can't wait to wear them. I bought all of these cute little things from Goodwill and with all that it came out to be about $20. I love the long sleeve top too and the big top that was XL for those 'i don't know what to wear' day. Then this cheetah print cardigan that I had to buy and high waist white shorts! Yay :). So much for my next purchase being at Forever 21. I'll shop there next week :).
  1. I love vintage shopping! I so much prefer having things that no one else has, you've got some lovely stuff there, I got a vintage fairisle jumper for £1 today, it was down from about £15 as some old dear had gotten a boiled sweet stuck to it, it came straight off in cold water, so a total win there, sorry for waffeling haha.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such lovely finds. The earrings look so cool and unique :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute stuff. I really like the very last one <3

    www.partofstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you got all of this for 20 dollars?! I need to get to a goodwill bad that cheetah print cardigan is so me!

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such great vintage finds!!!

    XOXOJOANNIE
    ANURBAN-EXPLORER.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's amazing the items you can find at goodwill! It's like a treasure hunt. Great post! :)

    -Lisa
    Thelovelymemoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are all some really good finds. I like the stripe shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow like it!
    ASOS Future Stylist 2012 | vote for JULIET and win £25 !

    visit my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those earrings are super cute. No wonder you are obsessed!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your shorts!! and beautiful earrings too, I'm getting obsessed with vintage stuff =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice post, like your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. J'adore le shorts, ils sont très beaux... Beau blog! J'aime et tu es belle en plus!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for your comment on my blog! I envy vintage shoppers like you! I never have the patience, and when I go, I never find anything! LOL!

    -Kris

    http://thekrisbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete