Wishlist: Revelation

Posted on Jan 18, 2012

1. Make-up bag, 2. Circle Sunglasses, 3. Rust High Waist Suede Shorts, 4. Diffuser Hairdryer, 5. Wayfarer Sunglasses, 6. Pencil Case

So I've always been someone who does little drawings and crafts and I haven't done anything artsy for awhile except maybe photographs. So now I just decided to start it back up again. I used to love to draw and I don't know what happened. I just stopped. I just got really excited about it again and it just motivated me to really try. Anywhoo I would like a diffuser just because it's just easier. My hair takes hours to dry and instead of putting it in a bun and I just gel it up and run out the door with curls. And as for those suede shorts...those are just to die for :)
  1. I have a diffuser and it's really good to have one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shorts , the colour is so nice !
    mantenso xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great picks. great sunnies, and love the a-line shorts. your blog is lovely... i absolutely adore your hair, and i am inspired by your blog. i am following, and hope to stay connected. cheers!

    xoxo
    jasmine
    adamalexmommy.com

    ReplyDelete