OOTD: More Than Simple

Posted on Jan 18, 2012

 (top: Tj Maxx, jeans: ??, rings: Forever 21, earrings: Wal-Mart)


So today I was pretty tired and I finally fit into these jeans that my mom got me three years ago so I wore them! It was sort of an impulse outfit than a planned one this time. I was extremely comfortable and I felt a bit simple. Usually I add a necklace to just a plain top and jeans without any patterns but I felt it didn't need any. This knit top is one of my favorites and I wanted it to stand out. :)
  1. Sometimes simple just feels right. I love your rings dear. So pretty!

    -Lisa
    Thelovelymemoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice outfit, great jeans:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this outfit! It's so simple, yet so pretty! Your rings look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. crushing on your rings!!! and the pants have enough detail to make the outfit interesting :)

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice outfit post! love your rings :)

    ReplyDelete