OOTD: The Leopard Vest

Posted on Dec 30, 2011


 top: Goodwill, vest: Goodwill, jacket: Rue21, jeans: ??, earrings: Forever 21, rings: Beall's


So I've been wanting to wear more leopard print so when I went out to return some jeans back to TJ Maxx and I decided to wear this. It was actually cold until around 12! Anyway it was such a comfortable outfit and I love the wool top that I got from Goodwill around a year ago. I wanted to wear my vest with just a top but I didn't really pick out anything that I thought it would match with and it.  Also! I love adding color and the outfit felt a little too bland without this vest. I hope you guys like this post!
  1. I never thought of layering a vest over a jacket..I would've thought the other way around! Genius! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you inspired everyone on this one it's genius indeed! Will def try it!
    Nice vest and nice outfit :)
    Happy new year!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i adore that jacket! lovely blog, you've gained a follower!


    Monyka xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice vest!

    www.my-styleee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you stop being so cute? haha :)
    Love the vest over the idea, would have to agree with Jacque it's genius!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the jacket, it looks perfect with the vest! :)

    Chelsea x
    http://letsputourheartstogether.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am seriously jealous of that vest girl!!! Love it!

    {XOXO, Deanna}
    {Sweet Happenstance{

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute vest! and I love those earrings. (:
    --

    Mind checking out my blog? (:
    onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the jumper, but the vest definitely adds something extra (:
    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute !!!! I'm especially in love with Your ring (the right hand)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute !!!! I'm especially in love with Your ring (the right hand)

    ReplyDelete