OOTD: Collar

Posted on Dec 28, 2011

top: Goodwill, shorts: Goodwill: necklace: Rue 21, belt: Goodwill


Hi! So this is my first time wearing a collared shirt closed all the way with a cute necklace that goes around it. I don't know, I always thought it looked great on other people but on me it looked kind of silly...I like the softness of this shirt though! It's of great quality and it's a cute basic find. Speaking of basics I need to buy some! I'm so racked up with prints and florals that I forgot about the few basics that any girl needs. Anyway I hope you guys like this post!
By the way, I'm so obsessed with posting now. I love looking at other blogs and at how other people dress. <3. 
  1. This is absolutely gorgeous! Love this whole outfit and your hair - wow, i wish I could chop it off and stick it to my head lol.

    naturalbeings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I love your hair. The curls are so perfect<3
    This is such a pretty outfit. I need me some vintage high waited shorts so badly. Your necklace looks like something from Jewelmint haha (but they are wayy too overpriced!).
    I think you can rock the whole collar trend.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your blog and I must say you're amazing! I love your sense of style!


    www.style-road.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dont be silly, collared shirts look lovely on you!! and i love the necklace you paired it with!! And i love that you I've been posting almost everyday now, i always look forward to your next post! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The necklace is gorgeous and I love the simplicity of the outfit <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look is great on you! Simple and lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome blog!
    following you now. Thanks for coming by ours, and hope to see you again in it soon, because I'll be coming here a lot :)
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit looks fabulous on you :)
    Pleins de bisous, Noémie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorei o look e seu blog, esta de Parabens!

    http://www.nolhares.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute outfit! love the necklace

    xoxo
    MissCrystal

    ReplyDelete
  11. The collared top is just great! I love the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The collar trend is so in right now.It adds a touch to a basic outfit like this one.Dont worry,you are pretty and you look amazing and I am jealous of your hair!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. girl, that necklace is extravagant! Following your blog =) would be a definite pleasure if you could follow mine as well <3

    anurban-explorer.blogspot.com

    xoxojc

    ReplyDelete