OOTD: Quick Christmas Day Post!

Posted on Dec 27, 2011

It's a bit of a quick post but I still have family down! Christmas was so fun this year! First my family came down from New Jersey and we all ate the best macaroni and cheese ever (I love cheese). Then my boyfriend came over for about two hours and we exchanged gifts. This is our third Christmas together yay. Anyway what annoyed me this year was that people were complaining about what they didn't receive. Relax...just enjoy it and what you didn't get will probably eventually come!Well I hope everyone had a good Christmas day :).
About the outfit: Soooo I bought this dress for $6 at Ross...I think that's pretty awesome. And I'm obsessed with jewelry in general so anytime I get the chance to dress up and wear nice earrings, I will :)
  1. Aaaw your cat is so cute! and it really annoys me to when people complain about what they didn't get for Christmas! Its like, some people don't get anything at all! They should appreciate what they have! And your dress and hair look beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked so cute Olivi, love the dress and your hair looks amazing styled that way.
    Urgh it really got on my nerves as well seeing people complaining about not receiving what I SPECIALLY wanted to Christmas. Christmas is only about receiving presents. It should be about appreciating what you have and spending some quality time with your families, some people don't even have that but they aren't complaing.xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog so much! following :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely, glad you had a nice christmas! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look soo cute!! And I agree that your hair looks fabulous like this. Great price for the dress!
    www.sugarfilledcloset.com
    Newest Post: Patterned Tights

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agree, people should be more grateful about what they have!
    Anyway you look fabulous in that dress!!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great dress, and a bargain too! Really suits you x

    ReplyDelete
  8. only $6 amazing!!! Love the dress on you

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE THIS DRESS... AMAZING... i want the same!!!

    ReplyDelete