OOTD: Bipolar

Posted on Dec 9, 2011



Today I got my eyebrows done for the first time!  I don't think I'll get them done again though, I like having them a bit thicker. Then after Christmas shopping, I went to my friend Denisse's house where I was persuaded to go shopping again! So much for only Christmas shopping. Anyway, it was pretty nice outside and I didn't feel like doing my hair so here's my outfit :)
Top | Old Navy
Shorts | Goodwill 
Cardigan | Goodwill 
Ring | Forever 21
Headband |  H&M


  1. I just LOVE the headband/turban! The color is gorgeous and really sets off the outfit :) And weather is too crazy here, even if we prepare! LOL

    Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute outfit! I love the cardigan and the shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds a lot like the weather in southern calif. your goodwill finds are awesome!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete